My bookish wishlist grows everyday because of the bookstagram and booktube, (book accounts on instagram and youtube) and I keep track of all of these by using Goodreads. If you haven’t heard of Goodreads, I highly suggest you look into it. They have a website as well an app. Not only can you keep track of all the books you want to read, but also all the books you have read, the rating you give them, and the books you are currently reading. It then takes your list of read books, and give you recommendations based on your reviews. It’s extremely useful.
Anyway, here is my current list of book I want to read according to my Goodreads account:
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Rose Under Fire by Elizabeth Wein
- The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- All of the Harry Potter novels by J.K. Rowling
- Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee
- Unwind by Neal Shusterman
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
That concludes my list for now, but like I said before, my list grows every day. Definitely give Goodreads a try if you haven’t yet. I hope you enjoyed this post, and thank you so much for reading!