If you are an avid reader, you probably have a pretty lengthy TBR pile. This is the “to be read” pile of books somewhere in your house. Mine happens to be mixed in with all of my books because my bookshelf is organized by color, but many people separate their TBR pile to its own shelf, sometimes its own bookcase if that particular person is extremely ambitious. My TBR pile contains the following:
- The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
- The Remedy by Suzanne Young
- Imaginary Girls by Nova Res Suma
- Code Name Verity by Elizabeth E. Wein
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Fire by Night by Lynn Austin
- Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell
When I was writing up this list I was surprised at how short it has become. I guess I’ve been good about actually reading the books I purchase lately. Try writing up a list of your TBR books. It’s a good tool to use when making a reading schedule and also when weeding out books you don’t have room for anymore.
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed today’s post.